claims To report damage to your home or automobile, please contact the appropriate carrier from the below list:

     *Erie Insurance (all lines of coverage, including home, auto, business,
etc.): 800-367-3743
     *Progressive Auto (auto, motorcycle, boat, RV, travel trailer): 1-800-925-2886
     *National General Auto (auto, motorcycle, RV): 800-325-1088
     *American Strategic Home (aka Progressive Home): 866-274-5677
     *Foremost (home, motorcycle, mobilehome, etc.): 800-527-3907
     *First Protective Flood: 866-535-7418
     *Frontline home or wind: 866-673-0623
     *Hartford auto: 800-243-5860
     *Hartford home: 877-805-9918
     *Hartford Ins Co of the Midwest Flood: 800-303-5663
     *Heritage Home: 855-415-7120
     *Johnson & Johnson: 800-487-7565 ext. 5024
     *Lighthouse home: 877-852-0606
     *Nationwide: 800-421-3535
     *NC Grange: 800-394-1236
     *NCJUA/NCIUA (dwelling, home, wind): 800-662-7048
     *United Property & Casualty (homes): 888-256-3378
     *Universal Property & Casualty (homes): 800-470-0599